1. Laser engraved dual numbering on both the pin and bush prevents parts substitution.
2. The anti-spin feature protects against friction attacks.
3. Compared to a rigid steel bolt seal, the Flexi Klick is safer to cut. The flexibility of the pin eliminates the ricochet or “bullet effect” created when most rigid steel bolt pins are cut by a bolt cutter.
4. The flexibility of the pin allows for easy application on container/trailer door latches that have been bent out of shape after years of use.
5. The extra long pin of the Flexi Klick makes this seal perfect for truck trailers with roll down door latches that require additional pin length.
6. The flexible pin made from galvanized wire provides excellent protection against crude tools such as hammers, crow bars and steel pipes. Upon impact, the pin will bend, not break.
7. The pin and bush are joined together for easy handling.