1. The zip bridge and slider are both totally enclosed within the chamber cover. This tamper-evident enclosure of 2 vital security elements of the bag is the unique feature of the Tebco™ chamber.
2. All rivets holding the chamber are totally covered within the bag when closed.
3. The zip chain is sewn on the bag with the reverse side out to prevent the bag being broken into via the zip chain and then re-meshed with the intention of not showing evidence of entry.
4. A clear window is only accessible from the inside of the bag. The window is made from clear vinyl and heat welded on the bag with strong bonding.
5. The bag can be screen printed with company name or logo for easy identification.